Default Bravura cutlass strut factory location?

I struck a underwater object,and not only broke the seal from the strut base to the hull, and moved the strut(not bent),but caused a misalignment vibration. I'm in search of the factory specifications for the port to starboard cutlass tube location,and the angle in which the tube must sit,for correct propshaft coupling to transmission alignment.
    Can anyone shed some data for my request...please and thank you.

The strut is normally bolted in place and the engine mounts are used to align the shaft. Did you loose the bolt hole locations?

If you hit something hard enough to break the strut loose from its bedding, the strut and shaft are likely bent. At least have the shaft checked for runout at a machine shop. No more than 0.003" runout is standard. Use the shaft through the shaft log with the nut on it and new strut to get it as close as you can. Turn the shaft by hand with the strut bolts slightly loose to get as close as you can. When the shaft is easiest to turn, its lined up. Then tighten the strut bolts. Be sure the new strut is bedded with something like 4200 or 5200. Then you can install the coupler and align the motor to the shaft.
    1992 Supra Mariah - Red
    PCM 351HO 285hp - PCM 1.23:1 Transmission
    OJ XMP 4 Blade CNC 13x15.5RH

"People do weird things to boats" -Unknown

If there's a prop shop near you they can verify the strut isn't bent. Would be unusual if it weren't at least a little.

There are videos online showing how to align the engine/tranny. The strut doesn't have to be mounted in an extremely accurate location and if you compared boats as they left the factory way back when they'd probably be mounted all over the place. Accuracy may have been the goal but wasn't normally the result.