Default Swim Platform Lost

I lost my swim platform in lake when I was test running the boat, I went back to look for it but could not find it, I am guessing it does not float?? It ripped off one of the brackets, I guess one of the pins fell out.

21V Launch 2005

I am wondering what the best options out there are to replace it as quickly as possible

No they don't float. Call your insurance company and make a claim.

Does any one have experience or know if the surf swim platform fits a 2005 21V?

I have a 07 21v and just replaced my swim platform with the new Surf swim platform. It took a month or two to get it from the factory.

If you are near the Seattle area I still have my original red swim platform...

i am not i am on the east coast, did the surf platform help the wave, i have tried the stock ballast bags with a swell wake plate but seem to not be able to get the long enough, and i dont really want to get new boat

The new surf platform cleaned up the wave a little bit. Not sure it was a dramatic difference but it is nice not having the grab rail going around the platform for the dog to step in and get stuck. I still struggle to get the goofy side wave to be as clean as the regular side wave.

You just need more weight in your boat to surf. With stock ballast I think you are lacking some rear weight.

I run the following and get compliments on how long the wave is.