Default New owner with windshield and gelcoat questions

Hello, Supra Owners. Just bought a new to me 2008 Supra Launch 22SSV. Not my first boat, but my first Supra. The boat has the usual small dings and scratches, which aren't of much concern to me. But what I didn't see on the transom were some pretty large gelcoat cracks. (Full disclosure: I bought the boat from another state and had it delivered.) So the boat overall is in good shape, has some nice upgrades, but had oxidation on the transom, which I knew about from pics. Figured I'd be on the hook for compounding or wet sanding and polishing. When the boat arrived here this evening, I noticed half a dozen or more gelcoat cracks in the transom, along with what appears to be a wakeboard ding with a pretty good chip on the starboard side. I know gelcoat can be repaired, but I'm not 100% sure I want to try it on my own. Anybody have any idea what getting the gelcoat repaired on the transom of this boat might run me?

Second question, regarding the windshield - the center section which flips out for the walk-through (or crawl-through, on this playpen bow) has a big gap between the starboard edge of the center piece and the port edge of the starboard windshield. I'm wondering if that can be adjusted by loosening the windshield bolts/nuts under the dash and sliding things over a bit on each side? It appears the driver's side has slid out a bit (can see the marks on the gelcoat at the leading edge of the base), so I'm thinking it's a simple issue. I just don't want to break the windshield trying to adjust it. Any advice on this?

Just to update, I played around with the windshield and by adjusting the position with my hands (gentle persuasion) I was able to get some improvement. Then I lowered the center supports on both sides and now we're getting sufficient overlap on the window/flange area. Still not perfect, but plenty good enough to ride the road to the lake, and the lake, so all good.

Now just to figure out the gelcoat issue (longer term problem) and replace some ballast valves to keep the bags from filling while underway. Had a ball Saturday, heading out again in a little while for a day of skiing and boarding today.