Default Custom set up 2018 se450

Recently bought a 2018 SE450, with the factory settings for surf1 and surf2 I cant seem to get the right wave. Dealer said fill all bags set to surf1 and it will be perfect.....well its not!! Anyone find a set up they like for a longer better wave?

Quote Originally Posted by ngammill View Post
    Recently bought a 2018 SE450, with the factory settings for surf1 and surf2 I cant seem to get the right wave. Dealer said fill all bags set to surf1 and it will be perfect.....well its not!! Anyone find a set up they like for a longer better wave?
    Most of the guys are running add'l weight with the big boat to get it to sink more. 600, 800, to 1000#. Midship and far back as possible.

On these newer boats, you can monitor the pitch and roll. All about getting the right angle. Sounds like 8.5-10 pitch works for the setup. Not much wake plate. With a slight list - I do not have the roll numbers. If you are not getting a 'lip' on the wake, you probably need more roll. Speed is 10.5 to 11.5 - towards the higher speed if you want longer.

For a 2018, Autowake? what is that programmed at - surf1 and surf2

You can also find some info on wake9.com. He did a write up on the SE on that year.

There are some guys on the Moomba page running that boat.

If you are on social media, try Facebook - there are probably 7500 members out there.
    2018 Supra SL400