Default Mechanics Special 1987 Supra Saltare (Modernized)

Everything has been done for you on this boat. I have it listed locally but would like to see it go to someone who appreciates it. 1987 Supra Saltare. The previous owner did lots of upgrades to it to bring the boat up to the functionality of many new boats. A few of the upgrades:

- Hydrophase speed control (ability to have 50 presets) I prefer this set up over perfect pass or other brands.
    - Custom tower, with board storage on top and two board racks. The tower is tall enough you can have the bimini up and still pull a rider from the tower.
    - Built in bow and ski locker ballasts (plumbed with sacs)
    - Mounted reversible pumps with manifolds for additional bags.
    - A hydraulic wake plate
    - Hydraulic surf and trim tabs.
    - Two bimini tops, one for the front and rear. This is nice for long trips on hot days in lake powell. You can have nearly the entire boat covered
    - CB Radio
    - Three new batteries with an isolator (2 starting batteries and a deep cycle to run the accessories)
    - Extended and extra braced swim platform, can fold down to fit in storage
    - Storage cover
    - The engine has been upgraded with an Edelbrook carburetor, high performance ignition system, distributor, and alternator

The boat has near 900 hours on it. Approximately 200 hours ago the seats were reupholstered, a few of them could use some work. The floor was replaced with marine grade plywood, fiberglass and carpet. The foam below the floor was also replaced, stringers are in good shape.

The boat is great for slalom skiing with small wakes above 28 mph. The wakeboard wake can be consistently small or huge depending upon rider preference. The surf wave is decent, with the potential to be amazing with more weight.

The bad news: It makes me sick, I have owned this boat for 3 years and loved it. Last year I trusted someone else to do the winterizing and it wasn't done properly. The block is cracked and will need to be replaced. I have it listed locally for $4,200, but am willing to make a deal to someone on here who will use it properly. Buyer will have to pick up locally in Utah or pay for shipping. Let's talk, happy to send additional pictures.

346513.jpg
    Last edited by Toymanator; 07-23-2018 at 01:08 AM.

Has anything been done with the stringers and floor?

Quote Originally Posted by michael hunter View Post
    Has anything been done with the stringers and floor?
    The floor was replaced with marine grade plywood a few years ago by previous owner, fiberglass and carpet. The foam below the floor was also replaced, stringers are in good shape.

Bump... Make me an offer, I need this gone and would like to see it go to someone who would appreciate it for what it is.

Could you send me pics of the please. Exterior, interior anything and everything you got. Thank you

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk