Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    3

    Default 2014 SC 350 surf help

    Hi! I'm new to the forum world! But I need help! I had a 2004 Supra 21V and just bought a 2014 SC 350. We are having trouble setting the surf wave. Please...any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Knoxville TN
    Posts
    850

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cobray6 View Post
    Hi! I'm new to the forum world! But I need help! I had a 2004 Supra 21V and just bought a 2014 SC 350. We are having trouble setting the surf wave. Please...any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!!
    Does that year come with a surf system? I do not think so.

    Otherwise, try a suck-gate on the opposite surf side. Add weight - depending on your crew side. Try running 100%/80% for the surf side/non surf side. Try 10.5 to 11.5 for the speed.

    Bow weight will make the wake longer. Also, running 11.5+ will also make it longer.

    If you are having issues getting the boat on plane, you might have to look at a different prop.
    2007 Supra SSV 22'

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Thanks for the info. It does have the surf system.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Knoxville TN
    Posts
    850

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cobray6 View Post
    Thanks for the info. It does have the surf system.
    Surf system or no surf-system, try the weight 100%/80% for the surf side/non surf side.

    Try to stack as much weight in the back as possible, once you get a wake to form, try shifting some weight to the front to make the pocket longer.
    2007 Supra SSV 22'

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Thank you so much!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MJHKnox View Post
    Surf system or no surf-system, try the weight 100%/80% for the surf side/non surf side.

    Try to stack as much weight in the back as possible, once you get a wake to form, try shifting some weight to the front to make the pocket longer.
    Agreed. These boats love weight in the back and then lengthen by adjusting trim and speed.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •