Unhappy bunch of stuff from sunspot, new upholstery, tower perfect pass etc, all new in box,

I bought an 86 Sunsport two years ago and took it to a guy to redo the stringers, he cut the boat apart and took the motor out and left it all sitting there, in the meantime I had all of the interior taken out and reupholstered (pd $3000 white with navy/black stripe) needless to say he screwed me and I will never see the boat. I bought EVERYTHING to make this a killer surf boat, brand new wake tower(Origin Challenger Blk with mirror with board racks pd $1100), new stereo and speakers, new upholstery, new Hydrophase Ridesteady (same as perfect pass new in box pd $1177) Ronix wake shaper, several ballast bags and all of the connectors (flow rite elbows quick connect releases valve fittings etc to hook them up, never used pd$384).... anyhow, I want to just sell it all and cut my losses.
    If you live in Northern California and want to outfit your older Sunsport, give me a holler and I can hook you up with beautiful new interior and then some.
    Thanx
    Kathy

If you are on facebook, join the 'Supra and Moomba owners' Group and post these items.. most will likely go fast... this forum see's a fraction of the traffic you will see there.

any pics of the interior pieces?
    '88 Sunsport, 2250lbs ballast, automated surf system, home made surf exhaust, surf flap, ACME 913, Krypt 6.5 HLCD's, Perfect Pass Stargazer

2007 Centurion Typhoon to be upgraded this winter!

pm me at [email protected] and I will send them to you... ty