Default Order Your 2019 Southern Supra Reunion T-shirt Now!

Order Now!! 2019 Southern Supra Reunion T-shirt. Price is $20.00 for any size shirt.

Ok guys, I finally have the design to post for the Southern Supra Reunion which is quickly upon us. It is just three weeks away .
    You have ONE WEEK to get your orders in so don't delay.

You don't have to attend the reunion to order a shirt. Please, order one if you like the shirt. Every year after the reunion, I get many emails asking if there are any extra T-shirts and the answer is always no. The quantity we print are based on the emails you guys send to us prior to the event. Remember, our event is not sponsored by Supra and we don't do this for income purposes.
    We do this for fun and to add a nice Supra shirt to our collection.
    The best way to let us know you that you like this year's design, is to purchase a few for yourself or the family.

The shirts will be Heather Gray this year with a 3 color print (first time for 3 color - red, white and blue) as shown below. (NOTE: the shirt color is much prettier than this computer representation)

Changes this year....offering two new sizes. Adult Extra Small and Adult 4XL. No upcharge for larger sizes as in years past. Shirts will be one price and one price only.

All shirts are ADULT sizes.

XtraSmall, Small, Medium, Large, XL, 2L, 3XL and 4XL. Price is $20.00 for any size shirt.

If you would like to order, please send an email before 10:00 PM on Thursday, June 27th to [email protected] with the sizes, quantity of each size, your forum name and given name. I will confirm receipt of email. If you don't hear from me, then I did not get your email.

Please send me your home address if you want them shipped to you. Shipping will be at your cost and shirts will ship the week following the reunion.
    We will not ship any shirts until payment is made in full. PayPal is preferred method of payment for those that are not attending the reunion. Cash is king at the reunion.

Cut off Date for ordering will be Thursday, June 27, 2019 at 10:00 PM

Thank you very much,

The Management

Last edited by Mischief IV; 06-19-2019 at 11:07 PM.

1983 Supra Rider aka Mischief IV
    1983 Supra Beast
    1985 Supra Rider
    1986 Supra Sunsport Skier
    1987 Supra Marauder
    1991 Supra Comp ts6m
    2012 Supra Sunsport 242

Cool Order your 2019 Southern Supra Reunion Shirt NOW!!!

Just want to say thanks to all the Supra/ Moomba guys that have ordered this shirt over the last 3 days. We welcome those from the Supra and Moomba owners group that have clicked on the link that was posted on Facebook. Remember, you don't have to attend the reunion to get the shirt.
    If you love Supra Boats and want a cool shirt, then buy one today. $20.00 per shirt.

Shipping to 7 US states plus Canada so far.

You have about 5 days left to order so please don't delay.

Send me an email to [email protected] with quantity and sizes. I will confirm receipt of your email.

You do not need to pay today, you are only pre-ordering the shirts. I will settle with you once the shirts are printed and ready for shipping or you may pick up at the reunion in three weeks. Remember to include your full name and address for shipping purposes.

Thank you very much!

1983 Supra Beast
    1985 Supra Rider
    1987 Supra Marauder
    1991 Supra Comp ts6m
    2012 Supra Sunsport 242

Default Order Now!

24 hours left to order the 2019 Southern Supra Reunion T-shirt. $20.00 bucks each.

We've had great response to this shirt and really appreciate all the Supra/ Moomba fans that have supported us this year by purchasing.

Shipping to 10 US states plus Canada so far.

Send me an email to [email protected] with quantity and sizes. I will confirm receipt of your email.

You do not need to pay today, you are only pre-ordering the shirts. I will settle with you once the shirts are printed and ready for shipping or you may pick up at the reunion in three weeks. Remember to include your full name and address for shipping purposes.

Thank you very much!

1983 Supra Beast
    1985 Supra Rider
    1987 Supra Marauder
    1991 Supra Comp ts6m
    2012 Supra Sunsport 242