Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2

    Default Wanted used trailer!!

    Iím in search for a used boatmate trailer for my 22SSV. Needs to be in decent shape. Iím located in Alabama but will travel if price is right. Please email me if you have anything or any suggestions. Thanks in advance.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Knoxville TN
    Posts
    916

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Guyton View Post
    Iím in search for a used boatmate trailer for my 22SSV. Needs to be in decent shape. Iím located in Alabama but will travel if price is right. Please email me if you have anything or any suggestions. Thanks in advance.
    Somebody had a new triple for sale on Facebook. From Louisiana. Wanted $7500.

    Overkill for what you have.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2007 Supra SSV 22'

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MJHKnox View Post
    Somebody had a new triple for sale on Facebook. From Louisiana. Wanted $7500.

    Overkill for what you have.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks for the info. Yeah I seen some on FB but donít need that much trailer. I was hoping someone here had one that they werenít using or had insurance claim and ended up with the trailer.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Knoxville TN
    Posts
    916

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Guyton View Post
    Thanks for the info. Yeah I seen some on FB but donít need that much trailer. I was hoping someone here had one that they werenít using or had insurance claim and ended up with the trailer.
    There is either nothing out there, or one shows up from time-to-time.

    Last one I noticed on social media (22' supra trailer) only lasted 1- 2 days. Gone . . . .
    2007 Supra SSV 22'

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •