Default Creating wave for 242

Hello. I am a new 2013 242 Worlds Editon Supra owner and looking for some experiences or advice to improve my surf wave. I have 1100lb sacs in the rear and looks like 750 in the ski locker on the floor. I added Go Surf Assist from my previous boat and wave is ok but looking for more push. I just ordered a pair of fly high 650s for under the side seats after removing the divider under the cushions to get more space. Any other recommendations? Appreciate any insight.

Quote Originally Posted by RosseauWorlds View Post
    Hello. I am a new 2013 242 Worlds Editon Supra owner and looking for some experiences or advice to improve my surf wave. I have 1100lb sacs in the rear and looks like 750 in the ski locker on the floor. I added Go Surf Assist from my previous boat and wave is ok but looking for more push. I just ordered a pair of fly high 650s for under the side seats after removing the divider under the cushions to get more space. Any other recommendations? Appreciate any insight.
    Ummm you should have a perfect wake with that set up. 1100 on each side?? Or just 1100 in back period?

I would try to add more weight like you are doing. 200# in each locker and #200 mid-ship. I use lead bags.
    If it's getting to short, shift more weight to the front.
    2018 Supra SL400

Thx for the advice. I went with a pair of 650s piggybacked off the pair of 1100s. Had to remove the under seat separator piece but they fit perfectly. I am filling those 4 bags and nothing up front the as the GSA tabs prefer weight in the rear . Making a great wave with tons of push! Just need to sort out the Vision screen issues of random things popping up and bags filling and draining which I believe was caused by the way the GSA was wired.