Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Directly above the exhaust was a set of underwater lights.

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk
    2018 Supra SL400

Quote Originally Posted by MJHKnox View Post
    Directly above the exhaust was a set of underwater lights.
    Those aren’t turn indicators to let the surfer know which way you are going?

1983 Supra Rider aka Mischief IV
    1983 Supra Beast
    1985 Supra Rider
    1986 Supra Sunsport Skier
    1987 Supra Marauder
    1991 Supra Comp ts6m
    2012 Supra Sunsport 242

I'm not an engineer, but I was never sure why they had so many notches in the back of that hull.
    2018 Supra SL400

Lights...never would have guessed! Must look neat at night.

I had a heck of a time engineering my wake system to work around all the steps. I spent hours taking measurements, hanging over the transom, to CAD them all. I like your plates, they make it look much easier than it is!

Quote Originally Posted by MJHKnox View Post
    I'm not an engineer, but I was never sure why they had so many notches in the back of that hull.
    Agree with you

That swim deck riser is a great idea.. our brackets have been repaired 3 times (in different spots) from the pressure on the platform from being submerged so much.
    (pin holes were welded twice from the vibration wearing through the bracket and then finally the screws ripped out of the platform itself so we have bolts going right through the entire platform.

Quote Originally Posted by MGordo View Post
    That swim deck riser is a great idea.. our brackets have been repaired 3 times (in different spots) from the pressure on the platform from being submerged so much.
    (pin holes were welded twice from the vibration wearing through the bracket and then finally the screws ripped out of the platform itself so we have bolts going right through the entire platform.
    I have another pic on my phone of my boat (22) and my buddy's (24). You can notice the swim platform height w/o ballast. The risers gave enough height to clear the surf tabs and not drag in the water when surfing - the revised corners of the platform helped a bunch too. The old platform had A LOT of drag when loaded with ballast.
    2018 Supra SL400

Quote Originally Posted by MGordo View Post
    Those original brackets are junk. I tried everything with mine to make them better. I went ahead and upgraded with the new style brackets and platform

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk