Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

here are some additional pics with graphics....
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default wish List

A real Slalom boat!

I own a 2004 Gravity Games 22SSV and I would like to see the following upgrades and changes:

1) Hard ballast tanks built in below deck with complete in helm LCD ballast monitoring system as well as auto fill/shut off/drain. The system on my boat is unacceptable and to be competitive with Mastercraft and Malibu this needs to be changed. Fat sacks above deck built directly into the storage compartments is not the way to go. Storage compartments are just that- They are for storage not fat sacks. The problem is below deck ballast tanks are not as safe as above deck tanks. The solution is to incoporate a ballast monitoring LCD display with auto fill/shut off/drain pump system that is heavy duty enough to handle a problem should it arise.

2) HID/Xenon/LED lighting system throughout boat. HID/Xenon Tower lights, Remote LED Court Lights, HID 360 degree nav light, HID or LED Docking lights and LED Underwater Transom Lighting.

3) Heated seats, snap in carpet and swivel board racks.

4) JL Audio or MB Quart Audio componets throughout. Enough of the low end audio componets when I'm paying 70-80K on a wakeboard boat I expect 70-80K in quality in return.

5) Bring Brittany Blue back to the Gravity Games Edition. It's the best color avaiable in any boat on the market and it makes my boat the best on the water in terms of looks. It's awesome and needs to be back on the flagship!

OK, I'm gonna stand on my soapbox for just a second.
    I would like to see at least an OPTION to order either a Crusader or PCM powerplant. At least give customers the choice.

SC has got to be working hard here. Yall are a demanding bunch, but rightfully so when you're paying $70k+ for a boat.

Also, PLEASE give these folks a separate volume control for the tower speakers. I completely understand and respect the desire to have tunes while boarding. What I do not understand is the desire of a select few boaters to use their tower speakers to impose their taste in music upon an entire anchorage. Please at least give these guys the option to listen to their music without being pricks.

OK, I'm off my soapbox now, game on.

On other notes, I'm pleased with the option for snap-in carpet; long overdue. A second bilge pump in the rear should be STANDARD. Leave the transom remote where it is, I like it and use mine quite often.

They may not have room to lower the dash anymore with the number of gadgets in today's boats. I do feel your pain though. I'm 5'10" and can barely see over the dash on my 92. If they don't come with a flip up pedestal on the helm seat to elevate the driver, they should.

Seat heaters? I'm not going to say anything except that I'm getting very old.

If they are still using a 1" shaft instead of 1.25", that needs to change. 1" just isn't enough with the increased HP of these new engines and the massive amount of weight these boats are asked to carry.
    Last edited by DKJBama92Mariah; 09-14-2008 at 08:38 PM. Reason: Added misc rambling

One other thing. To the new members in this thread: Welcome to forum.
    1992 Supra Mariah - Red
    PCM 351HO 285hp - PCM 1.23:1 Transmission
    OJ XMP 4 Blade CNC 13x15.5RH

"People do weird things to boats" -Unknown

How about a drop down DVD from the bimini.
    2006 LAUNCH 21V

HARDCORE HYDROFOILING

1st post so whats up guys! I have a 21i Tige and thinking about an '09 22ssv. I heard that '09 will offer a full wrap around seating option in the 22ssv and walk thru option as well. So basically you can make a sunsport and a launch the exact same boat. That was my biggest request as i dont really care for the rear facing deal behind the driver's seat. Only other thing that I wonder about is that is would be nice to have the trim tab adjustment on the throttle handle like on the Tige. I am not sure if there is any kind of patent Tige has on their TAPS related to the button placement on the throttle or not?? But is looks a LOT better than Supra's lever thing by the steering wheel. Other than that great job to Supra!

Ballast TANKS under the floor would be really nice. With gauges!!!!!
    2006 LAUNCH 21V

HARDCORE HYDROFOILING

Default Heres my two cents

Need a gage that will tell me the level of the ballasts.

I would love to see some type of boat leveling system, something that shows how the boat is setting on the water. This is what I am thinking. It seems that every time I have five or more riders I have to move them all around to get the wake just right. Now if I could see that with full ballast the boat throws the best wake leaning 5 degree to the right, with 15% bowrise. Then I could use the ballast to get the boat to set at these angles with out having riders move all over the place. This would also work sweet with wakesurfing were you lean the boat way hard to one side or the other. If you could set this in perfect pass, you would true have a system that no competitor could match.

WakeSurf trim tabs, not sure, if it would work as planned. However, I have seen fishing boats that have two tabs on each side of the back of the boat. Just for fun, I ran one all the way down while the other was all the way up. The boat ride cockeyed leaning down about two feet down on one side. The same ride you want with WakeSurfing. If this works the same on wakeboarding boats then we may not need to have crazy uneven ballast systems for WakeSurfing.

Snap in carpets everywhere. I sick of my moldy smelly carpet I get from the leaking ballasts.

Cup holder next to the swim platform, sucks that you have to get back into the boat to set a beer down.

Walkway into the boat like with the sunspot, why would I want people walking all over my seats just to get into my boat.

Hinges on the lids of the cooler so it stays in place and add a AC element so it keeps temp better.

Love the Z5 cargo racks just wish I could have my rack in the boat while it’s in its normal position. We found a way around this by higher the cargo top and then disconnecting the hinges and attaching it to the tower with a strap. Work well but still a pain.

For those of us with the heater option you should vent them to heat to undercarriage were the ballast are, then we could get some heat down there to air it out and dry it off at the same time. Now when its 90 degree outside I’ll still be using them to dry the boat out 100% faster. For me this would be huge!
    Last edited by NothWestRider; 10-02-2008 at 02:18 PM. Reason: More ideas