Default 2004 SSV Launch 22 Just purchased *Roswell Dream Rider Pro Edition*

Hello,

I just purchased an 04' SSV Launch and I have some questions on the tower. It shows the manufacture as "Roswell" (Well Known), but in the middle it has a powered screen (Broken when purchased and the prior owners never used it and never got it to work) showing "Roswell Dream Rider Pro Edition" "Clarion" with power, +/-, Picture, Wide, and source.

Does anyone know what this might be for? Is it worth finding the parts to fix it? I have searched everywhere for the same tower including reaching out to Roswell and Supra (including local dealers) to get additional information and haven't founds anyone that can help.

Congrats! Can we get a pic of what you're talking about?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I'm trying to upload the photo's but the tool isn't working... I've tried different browsers and nothing will upload to the picture manager... Ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Dcrosier View Post
    I'm trying to upload the photo's but the tool isn't working... I've tried different browsers and nothing will upload to the picture manager... Ideas?
    Your post count is probably not high enough yet and you will require approval from a moderator. Try and upload or insert pictures and just post it. The post will be temporarily flagged until a moderator approves it.
    '86 Comp TS6M - Reborn 2016
    Riding a HO Sports CX Ski

I think back around 2003 Roswell had a Dream Rider tower with screen, light, and other stuff. It must not have been that popular b/c you do not see any pics around the internet with them.
    2018 Supra SL400

Not sure you can upload from a PC or a 3rd party hosting site, but does the tower looks like this?

You can try to call Roswell directly, but that was a long time ago and the technology has changed a lot.

If mine looked like this, I would figure out a way to try to make it look less 'boxy'.

Last edited by MJHKnox; 07-18-2019 at 10:20 AM.
    2018 Supra SL400

Thank you, everyone!

MJHKnox-Yes, it looks fairly close to the one you posted. What is the screen for?

Also, I've been trying to locate a Bimini top for it but cant locate anything that looks like it will mount under the tower. I have reached out to a custom upholstery company near me to see what they would charge to make one.

Thank you, everyone!

MJHKnox-Yes, it looks fairly close to the one you posted. What is the screen for?
    I assume it would be to play videos with your music? Never caught on.

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk
    2018 Supra SL400

Also, I've been trying to locate a Bimini top for it but cant locate anything that looks like it will mount under the tower. I have reached out to a custom upholstery company near me to see what they would charge to make one.
    Try a place like Great Lakes Skipper.

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk
    2018 Supra SL400