Default newly upholstered furniture for 86 sunsport

Boat guy ripped me off and left with my boat and I need to sell all of the stuff that was going into the boat after he redid the stringers-If you have a late supra sunsport (mine was an 86) then you have come to the right place.
    REDO your boat and surf- I have all of the parts to do it...
    don't know where to begin, but I was having the stringers redone and I had all of the upholstery removed from my 86 Sunsport and redone and put it in my garage and I bought ballast bags and all of the hardware to install it and I have a brand new in box speed controller, wakeboard tower, etc etc I will start posting pictures if anyone wants good deals on stuff for a rebuild on their vintage sunsport. I am sick about it, but I am also out about $8000 so I would like to recoup any of it I can. oh and a new stereo, wakeboard tower... it was GOING to be a great boat. I am in norcal if you are interested I can email you.

SI have all of the boat upholstery front and back in my garage redone in white/blue/black (paid $5000) asking $2000 (missing surround and frame to rear seat, but have engine cover all cushions, dash side pieces captains seat and co-pilot seat and surround)
    there are a few pictures here, I am having trouble uploading pics here...

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/bpo...937130671.html

any or all, pickup in Norcal and cash only (obviously lol)
    thanxs
    Last edited by Littlemrnofear; 07-19-2019 at 10:23 AM. Reason: trying to upload photos

So what went wrong did he start on the stringers?

he took all of the upholstery out and sent it to a shop where I paid $4000 to redo all of it, he removed the motor and took out the floor and the transom was rotten too so he started on that. Basically he has had it for TWO years in pieces and he just keeps promising he will do it. NOW the upholstery guy up and left town and threw away the surround for the playpen and the surround for the back seat before I could pick it up. So the floors are up, waiting to have the stringers done. I just want to pick up the boat and put the upholstery I DO have back in the boat and sell it as someone else's project because I am so disheartened at this point. The interior will be beautiful and someone will have to rebuild the surrounds or find a parts boat to get them, all of the cushions are there, just not the frame. I have the frame for the co-pilot seat and all of the side panels, engine cover, captains chair, dash, etc