Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

For reg side. 100%. Starboard 95%. 70 percent center. Turn off auto wake. If you want to add ballast it favours slightly more to rear. Shouldn’t need it if you have a few in boat. Speed 10.8 to 11.4 on length desired.

SE 550.jpg
    Here she is, its a monster in the water need to add some weight, going with Wake 9 suggestions adding 200 lbs to surf locker.

Going to run boat at 9 degrees of pitch, will adjust center tank % and/or wake plate depending on crew on board to maintain the 9 degrees. I am going to roll boat hard to the port side and start there, 100 % fill port side, 60 % fill starboard side, and run at 11.2 mph to see if I can get volume of wave for push and to have wave as long a possible without sacrificing the push. Surf gate starboard side at 60%.
    Last edited by Boss302; 06-02-2020 at 01:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Boss302 View Post
    SE 550.jpg
    Here she is, its a monster in the water need to add some weight, going with Wake 9 suggestions adding 200 lbs to surf locker.

Going to run boat at 9 degrees of pitch, will adjust center tank % and/or wake plate depending on crew on board to maintain the 9 degrees. I am going to roll boat hard to the port side and start there, 100 % fill port side, 60 % fill starboard side, and run at 11.2 mph to see if I can get volume of wave for push and to have wave as long a possible without sacrificing the push. Surf gate starboard side at 60%.
    Robert from Wake9 knows his stuff. Got to surf with him last summer. Knows how to setup a boat and loves to talk surfing and boats.

SE is great hull to surf from. Nice ride.

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk
    2018 Supra SL400