Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

For reg side. 100%. Starboard 95%. 70 percent center. Turn off auto wake. If you want to add ballast it favours slightly more to rear. Shouldn’t need it if you have a few in boat. Speed 10.8 to 11.4 on length desired.

SE 550.jpg
    Here she is, its a monster in the water need to add some weight, going with Wake 9 suggestions adding 200 lbs to surf locker.

Going to run boat at 9 degrees of pitch, will adjust center tank % and/or wake plate depending on crew on board to maintain the 9 degrees. I am going to roll boat hard to the port side and start there, 100 % fill port side, 60 % fill starboard side, and run at 11.2 mph to see if I can get volume of wave for push and to have wave as long a possible without sacrificing the push. Surf gate starboard side at 60%.
    Last edited by Boss302; 06-02-2020 at 01:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Boss302 View Post
    SE 550.jpg
    Here she is, its a monster in the water need to add some weight, going with Wake 9 suggestions adding 200 lbs to surf locker.

Going to run boat at 9 degrees of pitch, will adjust center tank % and/or wake plate depending on crew on board to maintain the 9 degrees. I am going to roll boat hard to the port side and start there, 100 % fill port side, 60 % fill starboard side, and run at 11.2 mph to see if I can get volume of wave for push and to have wave as long a possible without sacrificing the push. Surf gate starboard side at 60%.
    Robert from Wake9 knows his stuff. Got to surf with him last summer. Knows how to setup a boat and loves to talk surfing and boats.

SE is great hull to surf from. Nice ride.

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk
    2018 Supra SL400

After a lot more hours on the SE 550. Here is the best wave settings so far, which we repeat on each trip out. Fill all ballast 100% to start we surf at 11.4 mph - maintain a 9 to 9.5 pitch, add lead or people to bow to maintain the pitch without sacrificing any ballast to maintain the pitch. Regular side best wave so far is a roll around -3.0 degrees. We usually are out with 8- 10 adults. Wave is long - tons of push with an ocean size clean wave before she curls. We have had many Guys and Gals on board who have been behind many new boats , there face expressions when behind the Supra for the first time is a, shock look, like this can not be real. Always saying best wave to date. I also use Autowake to my advantage- we use the above criteria to start, once surfing I turn on Autowake to maintain my settings, I keep a close eye on the parameters to ensure Autowake doesn't dump ballast to maintain pitch and roll. This is where 200 lbs of lead would be handy to place where needed instead of bugging riders to move seat locations.

Cool options, I really appreciated and I really liked it!