Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default 2019 Supra SE 550 with 575 raptor

Hi just bought the 2019 Supra SE 550 traded in 2015 Tige z3, need help in dialing in wave regular side with stock ballast with usually light crew of 4-5. I have Autowake off filling all ballast to 100 %. What is the best pitch and roll setting on the smart plate and surf tabs left and right. Want to get a long surf-able wave. If anyone can offer a few starting point setups it would be appreciated.

Wake 9 crew need your help.

Thanks
    Last edited by Boss302; 07-22-2019 at 03:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Boss302 View Post
    Hi just bought the 2019 Supra SE 550 traded in 2015 Tige z3, need help in dialing in wave regular side with stock ballast with usually light crew of 4-5. I have Autowake off filling all ballast to 100 %. What is the best pitch and roll setting on the smart plate and surf tabs left and right. Want to get a long surf-able wave. If anyone can offer a few starting point setups it would be appreciated.

Thanks
    Try here. It's been awhile since I looked at the video, not sure how detailed they get into settings.

Last edited by MJHKnox; 07-23-2019 at 10:01 AM.
    2018 Supra SL400

Thanks
    Or here . . . . this one I know has settings.

2018 Supra SL400

Thanks
    If you are on Facebook, lookup "Germaine Marine Socal". They have good setups with killer wakes. They have different posts on the 2019 SE with different weights and speeds . . . they have the boat dialed in.

Might also try the Moomba Forum. More SE owners over there.
    2018 Supra SL400

Thanks for the help and the links

Thanks for the help and the links
    NP. If you lookup up those Germaine posts, notice the speed and weight. The size and length of the wake is pretty amazing. Looks like it will blast you into the transom of the boat.

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk
    2018 Supra SL400

Quote Originally Posted by MJHKnox View Post
    Try here. It's been awhile since I looked at the video, not sure how detailed they get into settings.

Never heard of The Voyage until watching this. We watched and loved it. What a COOL idea for a trip it'd be cool to try something like that, BTW I have a 2018 SR that I am still working to dial in if you could suggest to me some surf setting I will appreciate.

Default 2019 Supra SE 550 with 575 raptor

Quote Originally Posted by aradralami View Post
    I have a 2018 SR that I am still working to dial in if you could suggest to me some surf setting I will appreciate.
    Are you running the stock ballast - 3300#s?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by MJHKnox; 05-18-2020 at 07:23 PM.
    2018 Supra SL400

I own a 2015 Supra 550 SE and added Enzo Sacks to my back surf lockers. I found that the boat is so big and boyant that the factory set up didnt have enough weight. I lose the storage space on that side of the boat when the sack fills but we throw everything into the other side. Wave is huge!!

damn, so cool.