Default 2003 Supra SSV, 5.7L Indmar TBI, No spark, no fuel

Boat was running fine down the river the other day and bam- totally died. No sputter and cough, just dead.

Like I said in the title, it cranks but no spark and no fuel spray from the injectors. I do have 12v to the ignition coil. I've replaced the coil, and swapped the ignition module for one I had laying around.

What are my other likely suspects? ECM relay? The coil under the distributor?

I checked all the fuses I could find, but aside from the ones under the dash I only found three mini fuses near the ECM, and the big red breaker, which all seem fine. It's tough to get at all the fuses under the dash, but do they even deal with ECM/Engine fusing? Are there other fuses I could be missing?

Just to close the loop on this, the problem ended up being the pickup coil (under the distributor). Failed the ohm test, so I went ahead and pulled the whole distributor and replaced it. Good to go now!

Nice job, you can check codes on this style MEFI too by using an LED or test light. That'll get you a direction to head in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Tom
    2002 Supra SL