Default Table seat 2019 Supra se

Has anyone experienced the Center table seat getting full of water. We have 29hrs on the boat and I just went to clean the inside yesterday, when I moved Center seat back and put it into a seat position a great deal of water tried to drain from inside cushion. Seemed to be a great deal of water for just people coming into boat and standing momentarily on step. Anyone else experience this?
    Last edited by Boss302; 08-01-2019 at 02:13 PM.

Yes. I don't like it and the 2 seats above swim deck too

Are the seat cushions absorbing water. Have had no issues with my 2018 flip seat acting like a sponge. Dry as a bone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry for the delay, I think I have figured it out. With boat cover on boat with tower down with pole uprights in place to hold up tarp , rain water pools at a point just above the center cushion and the tarp leaks a lot of water on to seat (depending on the amount of rain), the last few rain falls I have installed tarp with tower up with the tarp lifting cord attached so tarp sheds water. We had a few big thunderstorms drop a lot of rain, seat was dry when boat cover was installed this way, rather than leaving in a travel configuration.