Default Need a new slalom ski!

Looking for advice on a slalom ski, mine is really hard for me to get up on now. Used to be able to ski the course at 15' off. I posted the video on here a while back. Old age and weight have caught up with me so I'm looking for a ski that's easier for me to get up with. I'm 5'9" and 210lbs. Any suggestions?
    agetech
    89 Comp
    Restored to "Better than New"

I don't ski the course but I'm 6'1" and 220 and I just picked up a carry over HO TX (blank with fin) on eBay for $190 dollars including shipping. It is a 2015 model and has mounting holes for standard HO bindings as well as the new freemax\xmax bindings with the screws in the center.

If you Google HO TX you should find plenty of information on it. It is essentially a slightly wider version of a tournament level ski with a little softer tail. I thought it made skiing much easier and the extra width in the forebody helps me get out of the water quickly.

Happy shopping

Sent from my moto e5 supra using Tapatalk
    1986 Supra Sunsport Skier with 351W and swivel spotters seat

Maybe check out the Goode wide ride. http://goode.com/blog/tag/wide-ride/

Also, ski it again (http://www.ski-it-again.com/php/skii...ategory=Slalom) features some used sticks for a discount.

I do not think you could go wrong with the HO TX. They make a super lite version of it that my wife skis on. I like to ride it occasionally and believe in a few years may graduate to it unless something else pops up. I’m running a HO super lite CX. We both free-ski, no course. My body likes the TX starts and turns are effortless. I’m rff and she is lff we both have the free max style boots so canter the front boot one notch or I would run her ski more often. Please follow up with your purchase. Good luck.

Cool New Slalom Ski

Quote Originally Posted by agetech View Post
    Looking for advice on a slalom ski, mine is really hard for me to get up on now. Used to be able to ski the course at 15' off. I posted the video on here a while back. Old age and weight have caught up with me so I'm looking for a ski that's easier for me to get up with. I'm 5'9" and 210lbs. Any suggestions?
    Try the new Radar brand Terrain and Session models they are awesome skis, much easier to get up on and ski on. I'm 63 years old, 6ft 200lbs. I got the 69" inch ski and you can ride these models slower, like at 26-30 mph. About the right time of year to get some end of the year sales on these skies too!

Thx and have fun....