Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Supra 2020

Quote Originally Posted by Portmax29 View Post
    Thanks guys, hopefully this works. I pick her up first week of January. Lovely California would charge me luxury tac this year and next so I can wait a few more days.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    Nice ride. Not sure how big your crew is, but with a little add'l weight, you will have a great surf wake. You can really load-up since you have the 450 and new gearing (1.76). The factory settings work well.

Interior and sound system rock. On the 2020s, they put the batteries in the center compartment floor. On the 18-19s many used that area for a cooler. Not a big deal, but some SL owners were bummed about that battery move. But you should have an easier battery switch. On the 18-19s that switch was under a seat. I was on 2020 SA that had the new JL subs (two) - really loud and clear. Sounded great. I do not read about many complaints about the SL.

Make sure to join the Supra and Moomba Facebook Page (if you are on social media).
    And the Moomba Forum. There are many Supra owners over there. https://forum.moomba.com/
    2018 Supra SL400

Quote Originally Posted by MJHKnox View Post
    Nice ride. Not sure how big your crew is, but with a little add'l weight, you will have a great surf wake. You can really load-up since you have the 450 and new gearing (1.76). The factory settings work well.

Interior and sound system rock. On the 2020s, they put the batteries in the center compartment floor. On the 18-19s many used that area for a cooler. Not a big deal, but some SL owners were bummed about that battery move. But you should have an easier battery switch. On the 18-19s that switch was under a seat. I was on 2020 SA that had the new JL subs (two) - really loud and clear. Sounded great. I do not read about many complaints about the SL.

Make sure to join the Supra and Moomba Facebook Page (if you are on social media).
    And the Moomba Forum. There are many Supra owners over there. https://forum.moomba.com/
    Thanks, I'm really excited to pick her up sat. It all depends on the crew, for the most part it will be 6 of us but there will be around 10 from time to time. I ended up keeping my 10 50lb led bags I had on my craz. Just got to learn this beast all over again. When we took a sl450 for a demo it was just 3b of us and 8 50lb bags of lead and she made a killer wake with factory settings.

The battery relocation kinda bummed me cus I was hoping to put the ice chest there. But I am looking forward to the battery switch on the easy access. I also ended up ordering the upgraded stero system from the factory so hopefully that don't disappoint compared to my wet sounds I had.

I'll have to go check out the moomba site. Just wish it was summer already.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk