Thread: Supra 2020

Hybrid View

Not me. I would buy one after that 1-2 year depreciation hit.

I was on a 2018 SA last weekend, really nice boat and good size interior. The wakeboard wake was way more than I could handle. The surf wake was really strong with 3 people and 500# of add’l lead - but the new 2020s are supposed to be really good out of the box. I would assume so since the boat and ballast will be 9300k before adding people and gear.

I would love an SL or SA. I'm strong on the SGs too. Not to mention one of my favorite MCs - the X30.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by MJHKnox; 08-09-2019 at 12:04 PM.
    2018 Supra SL400

Quote Originally Posted by MJHKnox View Post
    Not me. I would buy one after that 1-2 year depreciation hit.

I was on a 2018 SA last weekend, really nice boat and good size interior. The wakeboard wake was way more than I could handle. The surf wake was really strong with 3 people and 500# of add’l lead - but the new 2020s are supposed to be really good out of the box. I would assume so since the boat and ballast will be 9300k before adding people and gear.

I would love an SL or SA. I'm strong on the SGs too. Not to mention one of my favorite MCs - the X30.

Mark, you are too kind. Hope your new boat search is going well.

Quote Originally Posted by KnoxSA View Post
    Mark, you are too kind. Hope your new boat search is going well.
    The Ron Burgandy rocks. Haha

Looking forward to that Norris event. Zach cracks me up in that photo. Good promo.

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk
    2018 Supra SL400

Going to be ordering mine here next week, just trying to finalize what colors I want. Keep getting others saying im making a mistake and should go with the master craft, but im just not feeling it.

Quote Originally Posted by Portmax29 View Post
    Going to be ordering mine here next week, just trying to finalize what colors I want. Keep getting others saying im making a mistake and should go with the master craft, but im just not feeling it.
    Just curious, what Supra are you ordering?

What MC model are people are telling you to get - XT series?

Last edited by MJHKnox; 09-06-2019 at 09:13 AM.
    2018 Supra SL400

Quote Originally Posted by MJHKnox View Post
    Just curious, what Supra are you ordering?

What MC model are people are telling you to get - XT series?

Just sold my moomba craz yesterday and then went to the dealer and took the 2020 supra sl 450 for a test drive..... not going to lie... i fell in love. I think ill be placing the order this week. Thinking of going with the steel blue with the brown interior.

One of my buddies was trying to convince me on the G23 which i went and looked at, but honestly, i felt the supra had more room inside especially in the bow (wife loves sitting in the front). Got another that swears on the tomcat but i havent really looked into them. My other buddy ending up getting the basic MC seemed similar to the Craz that i had but i just wasn't feeling the tower or the interior. I looked at the Xt23 (online) haven't had a chance to go in person.

Quote Originally Posted by Portmax29 View Post
    Just sold my moomba craz yesterday and then went to the dealer and took the 2020 supra sl 450 for a test drive..... not going to lie... i fell in love. I think ill be placing the order this week. Thinking of going with the steel blue with the brown interior.

One of my buddies was trying to convince me on the G23 which i went and looked at, but honestly, i felt the supra had more room inside especially in the bow (wife loves sitting in the front). Got another that swears on the tomcat but i havent really looked into them. My other buddy ending up getting the basic MC seemed similar to the Craz that i had but i just wasn't feeling the tower or the interior. I looked at the Xt23 (online) haven't had a chance to go in person.
    I have been in all of them, like the G but not any more than Supra so Supra no brainer. I have looked at the XT23 and the X24, both nice boats I agree with you and hate the tower and the lines of the boat. The Supra line is just a better looking boat. Go with your gut!