Default 1995 Supra Mariah running rich

I have a 1995 Supra Mariah with a PCM Pro Boss with the TBI. I have been having some issues with the engine seeming to be running rich. There is a gas smell in the oil and the exhaust. I was going through the manual today and I figured out the issue may be caused by a bad MAP sensor. When this goes bad, the boat is put into a rich mode. Lately I have also been having a hard time starting the boat after it has been running for a while and we stop it to swim or just take a break. It always starts fine cold and even when you stop to let the next skier go and then start again, but if it stops for 15 minutes or so, it has a tough time going again. Giving gas seems to help it start which doesn't make a lot of sense to me since it is fuel injected. I'm not sure if this is related to the rich condition or not. I also read that there is a BARO sensor that is the same as the MAP sensor, just not connected to a hose.

My question is can I just switch these two and see if this is my problem? What would my symptoms be if the BARO sensor was bad (after the switch)?

Thanks for any help you may be able to provide with this.

MAP [ manifold absolute pressure ] sensor measures vacuum witch is related to engine load . Check and make sure the vacuum hose has manifold vacuum and is connected to the MAP sensor. The Baro sensor measures barometric pressure the computer needs to know if you are on a mountain or at sea level to adjust fuel mixture I don't know your system but the GM vehicles used a combo sensor that measured both.