Default 2011 Supra 242 Launch Subwoofer box question

Ok all you audio guru’s. I'm not impressed with the bass on my new to me 2011 242 Supra JL audio system. Currently, I have a 10” JL M101B5-SG-WH Marine infinite baffle sub-woofer mounted in the kick plate under the helm. I’m sure this was the way Supra did a lot them, as it's easy. The rest of the system is great and tends to overpower that sub. The other parts of the audio system are:

Clarion CMD6 head unit
    Amp1 JL M1000/5 v2 (5 channel amp with 2way/3way crossover
    Amp2 JL M800/8v2. 8 channel amplifier
    6 - 6.5” JL M series cabin speakers
    2 - wet sounds Rev 10’s on the tower
    1 – rev 410 on the tower

That woofer needs isolation front to back, which is everything that space is not. I want to go with a 12” JL (12W3v3-2) enclosed in a box to achieve that “kick you in the chest” type bass (I'm not a rap guy). The hard hitting bass I want comes from an enclosed sub with the proper amount of cu. ft. and properly tuned. Unfortunately, my boat is kept in dry storage at our lake house about 2 1/2 hours form my permanent residence. I'm trying to wrap my head around a sealed box for the 12" JL under the helm. Do any of you 242 launch owners know what is possible with the given space under the helm? I pulled the kick-board out one day to get the model number off the current 10" JL woofer. I was in a hurry with no tape measure, but I know there is stuff under there. The sub I'm looking at needs 1.25 cu. ft.

Thanks in Advance!
    Last edited by mallard; 08-15-2019 at 02:44 PM.

There is a guy on here, Mischief IV, that may be able to help you out if he reads this while at his lake house.
    2018 Supra SL400

OK. Thank you, I'll look him up.

Thanks for the advice. Guess I will be looking for that person.