Threaded View

Default Parting Out 1985 Sunsport

SOLD

I had a bad collision with a tree on my local river and the hull is totaled. Instead of looking for a project boat to swap my powertrain in to, I'm just going to get what I can out of it and move on. See below for the list of items for sale. These are just what I can think of off the top of my head. This is an entire boat, so if you don't see something on the list that you're looking for, please reach out. I'm willing to sell the entire boat w/trailer for $2,800. This is pretty firm right now because all of the parts listed below comes to $5,480 and I haven't listed everything.

I'm willing to try to ship most things, but some bigger stuff I'm going to have to keep to local pick up only. I'm in Dixon, IL, willing to drive a little to make a deal happen.

ALL PRICES are OBO.

- Engine and transmission. 351w with 1300 hours, runs/shifts great: $1000
    - Trailer - fenders are pretty rusted out but the frame and boards are solid. This will need to be one of the last things to go, because I don't have anywhere to put the boat once it's gone. Clean title: $500
    - Aerial Airborne 2.0 tower in black. This can come with two racks, and a mirror. List price on the Aerial site has this at $1,801.75. My price: $900
    - Complete interior. White vinyl with black piping. A few seams have started separating, but is in mostly good condition. Everything covered in vinyl for: $500
    - Complete windshield: $300
    - Teak swim platform: $250
    - Exile tower speakers (2): $250
    - Bimini - this is the OEM style that slides on rails and snaps to the windshield: $200
    - Chrome ski pylon: $200
    - Driveshaft: $200
    - OEM gauge cluster: $200
    - Fatsacs - I have 5, but it's been so long since install that I can't remember sizes. I think they're all between 200-300 #'s. Three are narrow and long, two are more rectangular: $100 each
    - Rudder: $100
    - Wakeboard tower racks (2): $100
    - Wakeboard tower mirror: $80
    - Tracking fins: $50 each
    - Chrome bow rails: $50 each

I have all of the other odds and ends. Cleats, vents, teak trim, rub rail, super trapp, etc, etc. Just ask if you're looking for something. I will update this thread as things move.
    Last edited by chrisk; 04-21-2020 at 11:11 PM. Reason: Sold