Default Replacement Nav Light

My white 360 nav light disappeared in my old mechanic's shop and I seem to be having problems locating a replacement. The Supra uses a three pin base. I tried one with a two pin base and one dummy hole but that didn't work. I pulled the base but can't unplug to test voltage. It would be easiest to just get a replacement. Because we use a bimini top and the light is on the port bow (weird but true), a three foot replacement would be best.

I am also looking for a three pin nav light for my comp. They seem to be no longer available . I will probably just replace the whole thing with a 2 pin since we never anchor at night anyway.

I bought the 2 pin nav light had to remove the lower plug assb and move the left side connector on the light to the center. You will loose the anchor light capability but the running light will work fine.

Only one I found was 172.95 from Perko. I have been boating for 35 years and never anchored at night . All I needed was a running light. I bought a 2 pin from amazon for 17.00