Default Engine not turning over

So we were on the lake and the boat cranked fine. We get going and we decided to let the kids swim. Didn’t cut off the batteries at all during this time. Went to start the boat up and it barley started. I thought damn it shouldn’t have drained the batteries with nothing going. We got it started but it was very slow. Drove around before doing some tubing. Slung the kids around on the tube for a while. Then stopped and swam again but this time cut everything off to swim. Went to start the boat up....turned the key and got nothing. It wouldn’t even try to crank the engine. My oil pressure gauge sits at ZERO and I can here what sounds like the curl pump cutting on but no crank at all. Got home and took checked the batteries and both are at 12.6v. Took them out and up to the auto parts store and they checked out good. I checked the circuit board and pressed every button on it....still nothing. Am I missing any fuses to check? And I’m stumped at this point. I have a 2003 Supra santera
    Last edited by nscott; 09-16-2019 at 05:54 AM.

If the battery's are good and the wires going the the starter are good you probably need a starter . Sometimes the local auto supply store has a machine to test the starter.

I had the exact same issue with my 04 Supra. I agree that this is a starter problem. I put in a new, $300, starter, easy fix.
    2004 Supra Launch SSV
    1991 Ski Nautique