Default Supra TS6M Custom Swim Platform

I don't really know where to start. This thing evolved from my desire to ski a 1990s TS6M and found lots of rotten ones. I found this copy TS6M brand new never built copy and brought it home looking to find a rotten parts boat and switch everything over. In my search for a donor boat I managed to find a solid one cheap and now had an extra hull. I filled the floor flat, carpeted it and we have been using it for a swim platform and on water storage and now are so decrepit we are done with it. The front nose cavity is carpeted too, and we store wakeboards, skis, jackets whatever in there when theres no room in the Supra. There are 2 sun umbrellas with multiple mounting holes for shade, a swim grid out back with a Jacuzzi ladder for getting back in. Im a 240 pounder and can use it but its happier with a little less load. Theres a solar/battery bilge pump, the foredeck has been griptaped for diving off of. It comes with a newish homemade trailer that is registered and fits the boat well. The mods I did to make a swim platform are completely reversible and in no way prevent the hull from being powered and finished as a nice Supra clone. Delivery a possibility boat located in central BC Canada. The boat has seen plenty of white water on our large windy lake and rides out storms like a champ. Im not sure why the images aren't posting but I have lots and can send the however you like.

2900 Canadian Dollas

Try posting to Imgur then transfer to the forum.