I'm thinking about getting back in the boat owner world by buying a 2004 Supra 22SSV Gravity Games edition. The boat is pretty rough on the edges and I'm wondering what everybody thinks.

Here are the problems:
1) Much of the interior vinyl is cracked or ready to crack and I'm thinking the vinyl and/or cushions need to be replaced.
2) There are several spider web cracks in the gel coat in different places on the boat. When I run my hand over them I can't feel anything so definitely below the gel coat.
3) The ballast system has been sealed and the sellers told me the bags and the pumps have to be replaced.
4) On the bottom of the hull there are several spots that are round about the size of my large hand that are discolored from the rest of the hull. I pressed it and it is not soft nor is there a raised edge. I have no idea what this could be.
5) The floor seems solid without any soft spots that I could find.
6) The decals have all fallen off and there are several surface scrapes and scratches. This seems cosmetic to me and would be fixed by installing a wrap over the hull.
7) The swim deck rubber is cracked.

There are 1100 hours on the boat so definitely used. This winter the sellers replaced the motor and it has a two year warranty. The sellers also replaced the fuel pump. Pretty much if the mechanic who replaced the motor thought something needed to be replaced or fixed the sellers did it.

I don't think I have to worry about the motor being that it was replaced recently. Do I have to be thinking that I'll be having to replace the transmission sooner than later? Do most people replace the transmission when they replace the motor?

Here is what I know I want to do:
1) Replace the interior cushions.
2) Replace the ballast bags and pumps.
3) Fix the spider web cracks. Is this a big deal or costly?
4) Install a wrap on the hull to cover scratches and scrapes
5) Replace the swim deck rubber
6) Are there other repairs I should be expecting soon?

What I want to know if these are mostly simple and inexpensive fixes? The seller is willing to negotiate, but I am not sure I even want the boat because I am wondering of the repairs.

Any thoughts?