So I have been an observer for the most part over last 6 or 7 years, used to have a 1986 Pirata with my brother but we split up on that 3 years ago. Since then my wife and I bought a 1988 TS6M Comp. Over the years we have replaced the steering cable and added PerfectPass with Zbox upgrade along with a few minor repairs and upgrades. This winter we decided it was time to tackle the floors/stringers. Having owned an old Supra before we have been well aware of the project we were getting ourselves into when we bought the boat. There were two soft spots when we bought it back near the rear seat, so we figured we could get a few good summers out of it before needing to be replaced. So far we have pulled the motor and gotten the cap off. I have tried my best to read through everyone else's rebuild threads on this site and think I have a good idea as to what needs to be done, but who knows what I am getting us into. We have a detached garage that is just barely big enough to do the work in, so hopefully we can work on it a couple nights a week and most all weekends. Hoping to be ready to ski as soon as spring rolls around. I will try to post our progress and pictures as we go.

I appreciate all of you who have posted your rebuild projects, and am welcome to any pointers or advise.

Does anyone have advise as far as best way to post pictures, as I have notice a lot of the older posts pictures are no longer available