Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Turbinesurgeon View Post
    Is the sideboard different on 20ssv? I have a 24v with no issues with suction cups.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I assume must be as there are plenty that seem to work on 22ssv as well

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by MJHKnox View Post
    Did you buy name brands that would not stay on the boat?

The Inland Curl guy is a straight-shooter and gets involved to make sure his products work for you. Starts around $150-160.

If you want to spend more money, more people are talking about the curved-shapers like the ones from Wakesurf Edge - stating they have cleaner wakes. $350ish There are a few companies making shapes like this. Not sure they will stay on your boat better, but the bigger ones like the Mega from Wakesurf Edge will probably fall off faster b/c it has more force against it.

Good thing now is they are making the devices floating.

The buzz towards last summer was running double shapers. A guy from AL was building, selling. Ruunning one at the back and one by the drivers window. Surf.Mode. Had a 22 Supra and the pics and vids looked good.

NautiCurl was doing this for a few years - double-stacked about 1-2' from the transom. Also had really impressive pics/vids from a 22 Supra.
    Thx

Quote Originally Posted by tonysupraman View Post
    I assume must be as there are plenty that seem to work on 22ssv as well

What speed are you going when it pops off?

What speed are you going when it pops off?

Hi
    Cannot get it attached to do any speed. We make do with filling one rear sac ... human ballast same corner and off we go. Speed 10.5mph trim 40-50%.

Quote Originally Posted by tonysupraman View Post
    Hi
    Cannot get it attached to do any speed. We make do with filling one rear sac ... human ballast same corner and off we go. Speed 10.5mph trim 40-50%.

That’s really weird. You must have some bad suction cups because the sideboard on that boat looks like all the others. It should be installed just above the last hull step all the way back near the transom. It’s so much better using a shaper with the boat slightly listed than just listing the boat. It gives the wave more push.

That’s really weird. You must have some bad suction cups because the sideboard on that boat looks like all the others. It should be installed just above the last hull step all the way back near the transom. It’s so much better using a shaper with the boat slightly listed than just listing the boat. It gives the wave more push.

Im going to get a hold of another to try as it could very well have been the ones I tried. One is a locally made version and the other I cannot recall. I thought the hull shape was simply not flat enough
    Thanks for your feedback

I use Inland Curl. Google Inland Curl at Fakebook or eBay.