Default Cool Christmas Gifts

So what is everyone getting for Christmas?

I posted this on Facebook the other day. Early gift for me. A friend of mine from Knoxville surprised me and made this KILLER sign.

I know some folks are not on Facebook, so I will post here.

It was so popular, he started making other designs and boat manufacturers.

Thought of the forum b/c I noticed a design with a Supra Comp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2018 Supra SL400

Default Cool Christmas Gifts

Supra Comp still on the computer.

Last edited by MJHKnox; 12-22-2019 at 12:58 AM.
    2018 Supra SL400

Here is the web site if anyone is interested or has new ideas.

Brandon is pretty flexible and likes to create new stuff.

https://www.themetalguys.com/

2018 Supra SL400

That's a great gift! I love unique and handmade presents like that. I'm actually thinking about getting my family something special for Christmas this year, and I'm considering gift baskets from https://www.jetgiftbaskets.com/. They have a great selection of all kinds of baskets, from food to spa items to games. They also have a great selection of holiday-themed baskets that might be perfect for my family. What do you think? Will they appreciate getting such a gift for the holidays?
    Last edited by dinaywhat; 12-29-2022 at 05:31 PM.

Wow, a custom sign as an early Christmas gift? That sounds awesome! It's cool that your friend even started making more designs and venturing into boat manufacturers based on its popularity. Isn't it amazing how a simple gift can spark something bigger?

Quote Originally Posted by dinaywhat View Post
    Wow, a custom sign as an early Christmas gift? That sounds awesome! It's cool that your friend even started making more designs and venturing into boat manufacturers based on its popularity. Isn't it amazing how a simple gift can spark something bigger?
    Your post might be a few years old, but the topic of cool Christmas gifts never really goes out of style. And since you mentioned unique, customized gifts, it reminded me of a section that's worth checking out: pet memorial gifts. It may sound a bit somber for the holiday season, but hear me out. These gifts provide a touching way to remember a cherished pet, from custom paw print keepsakes to memorial photo frames.