Question Cracked Tower -help

I have a 2007 Supra Launch 21v with a rad-a-cage tower. The tower has a crack in it up towards the top and I am looking to replace either the cracked portion of the tower or the entire tower.
    I had it fixed last year and it did not hold.

Does anyone know where I can find a rad-a-cage tower or any place that can fabricate the original top section of the tower?

My preference is to replace with the same tower so as to not get into fiberglass and paint work. The web says the tower was discontinued years ago and skiers choice could not help.

Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by rhhobbs View Post
    I have a 2007 Supra Launch 21v with a rad-a-cage tower. The tower has a crack in it up towards the top and I am looking to replace either the cracked portion of the tower or the entire tower.
    I had it fixed last year and it did not hold.

Does anyone know where I can find a rad-a-cage tower or any place that can fabricate the original top section of the tower?

My preference is to replace with the same tower so as to not get into fiberglass and paint work. The web says the tower was discontinued years ago and skiers choice could not help.

Thanks in advance!
    I would try to call Extreme Tower or Monster Tower in Maryville TN. Close to SC. They might be able to point you into a direction to help. I would also assume they could supply parts for you if you have a welder for something like the top section.

? Wall thickness or diameter or material issue ?
    2018 Supra SL400

Thanks for the recommendation. Local Supra dealer was not any help. Seems to be an issue with the material and the side to side stress from towing. Has cracked half way around the diameter of the pipe.

Quote Originally Posted by rhhobbs View Post
    Thanks for the recommendation. Local Supra dealer was not any help. Seems to be an issue with the material and the side to side stress from towing. Has cracked half way around the diameter of the pipe.
    Good luck. I recommended those tower places b/c I see them welding towers, but they are new ones.

If you have something at the top, it gets pretty 'busy' up there.

For strength, it's probably better if they cut at the joints, removed the whole section, mail it to one of these places to have them fab a new one, then you could have a welder put it back together.

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk
    2018 Supra SL400