Default 2015 Supra 550 SE Tower Speaker help

I own a 2015 Supra 550 SE, I would like to add 2 new tower speakers to my tower. I currently have the 2 stock Polk tower speakers that swivel on top of the tower. I have 2 REV 8s off of a boat I sold a few years ago and would like to add them the the lower part of the tower that currently has the blank plate installed. Has any body seen or heard of any type of adapter to mount the wet sounds speakers to this year Supra tower?? I can find the Polk adapter for Polk speakers but would prefer to use the speakers I currently own.

If its the pro edge tower, then yes, there are adapters that fit the wet sounds speakers and for the upper and lower speaker spots.

Honestly, id remove the 6.5" coaxials and mount the Rev-8 in their spots and just rock them. They are larger and they are HLCD. On both accounts, they are going to dominate the smaller coaxial 6.5". Further, you can re-wire the at the amp, anf gain more power to the rev-8, v's mounting them to the lower spots.
    Michael
    Mikes Liquid Audio

Any idea where you can find these brackets? I’ve looked and not been able to find the Supra tower brackets.

https://forum.supraboats.com/showthr...pter-Group-Buy

Heres a thread with some crappy old photobucket hosted pics, but still good enough to confirm its the pro edge tower and the correct upper or lower mounts.

PM sent
    Last edited by Wylietunes; 02-11-2020 at 12:08 PM.
    Michael
    Mikes Liquid Audio

Wet Sounds or Roswell Marine did not have them? Hmm

Mike - who is answering your questions, helps a lot of people on here. He probably has a lead for you or might be able to order something for you.

I agree with that Rev8 comment.

http://www.mikesliquidaudio.com/
    2018 Supra SL400