Default 2020 sa wakesurf setup , help!

New 2020 sa will be here in a couple weeks. Coming from a 19 the boat is much different. Can anyone help with the wave set up?

I ordered the '20 SL. Coming from a '15 Momba Mojo. Im not familiar with the Supra swell surf system. There is a lot of setup and adjusting to dial in the older surf system. I thought, as I was explained, that with new Supra you just enter your preferred settings for wave shape and length and the boat does the rest. DId you come from a '19 SA?

I picked up a 20 SA450 and will be using wake9’s setup from his video on YouTube. I haven’t surfed it yet but the wave looks great.

Yes I came from a 19 sa . I assume it will be similar but supposedly they tweaked the hull. I saw the wake9 video as well . I was just curious if anyone was already out there tinkering with it.

Quote Originally Posted by 2018sa_GA. View Post
    Yes I came from a 19 sa . I assume it will be similar but supposedly they tweaked the hull. I saw the wake9 video as well . I was just curious if anyone was already out there tinkering with it.
    Not too many reports yet. There were a few last fall on Facebook, but have not read any recent post and most people have there boats stored or on order.

wake9 was really the first big surf review. He loved the boat and came from SL to the SE (current model).
    2018 Supra SL400

We also have a 2020 SA here! I did have the opportunity to demo the SA 550 with drew back in October. We used the factory settings and the wave was very good. We did not use AutoWake and had no extra weight. Mine has 550lbs of lead wake and will also try the wake9 setup first. This boat has lots of potential to create a world class wave.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

05270D2F-E849-4FAD-90CA-6C7E61BEACFB.jpgI just picked up a 2021 SA450. I've had the boat out several times and each time the amount of people in the boat has been different. I changed the pitch set point to 9 like Wake9 recommended but the boat is acting weird. Last night I had me and my two boys in the boat. the boat would only fill the front ballast to 60% full and the surf wake was a bit weak. I have 500 lbs of lead in the boat, spread through out the boat. I have some in the very front, maybe I need to move that back to where the tower is mid ship?
    Last edited by activesully; 09-04-2020 at 05:54 PM.

Do you have autowake on and too much lead or people up front to achieve 9 deg?

Quote Originally Posted by Larry Arizona View Post
    Do you have autowake on and too much lead or people up front to achieve 9 deg?

This video explains how to maximize your system: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRX6v9QpycI