Thread: SG length

Default SG length

I am looking into a 16 SG. I have a garage that is 28’. I am wanting to know the length of the SG from platform to folded tongue.

The manual has is listed at 28'4" with the platform and the trailer. If the tongue folds back appx 2', you are going to be close.
    Seller cannot measure it for you?

How high is your garage door height?
    2018 Supra SL400

I saw in the manual where it is 28'4". I am hoping the folding tongue "should" give me the leeway that I need. One of the seller's is going to measure tomorrow for me. Garage started at 29'9", then studs, garage door, etc, that is how i ended up at 28'. My doors are 12' high.

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie View Post
    I saw in the manual where it is 28'4". I am hoping the folding tongue "should" give me the leeway that I need. One of the seller's is going to measure tomorrow for me. Garage started at 29'9", then studs, garage door, etc, that is how i ended up at 28'. My doors are 12' high.
    Good luck. I was just telling someone that 30' would be about right and not have to worry about the back wall taking a lot of abuse.

12' is great. I was glad when SC came out with the lowering towers. Some of the other boat makers have been doing this over the years.
    2018 Supra SL400