Default Oil Leaking in bilge area planning to Pull Motor

2002 22SSV Indmar Assault

So I’ve had a slight oil leak into the bulge area for a couple of years. I’ve just dealt with it but it’s getting worse. I’ve decided to pull the motor and wanted some tips. I’ve pulled the transmission and beriberi before so I assume I’ll start by disconnecting the transmission, remove the engine mounts, exhaust hoses, shift/throttle linkages, intake hose and I’m sure I’m forgetting something.

Here’s the question. I’ve always suspected the extremely short basically useless quick drain hose as leaking or possibly the oil pan. I’d like to replace the quick drain hose with a longer one and I’m not sure what to order. I plan to replace the oil pan gasket, rear main seal and is there anything else I should do while I’ve got it out. I did the impeller at the end of last season.

Any tips or things I’ve forgotten would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance

I had one leak when the engine alignment was off and the hose fitting on the pan was rubbing on the hull.

Whats a beriberi?

Vdrive...not sure what beriberi is and for some reason my iPhone seems to think that’s a word.