1990 sunsport has the 7.4 pleasurecraft (I'm assuming that's a 454) I recently purchased. I want to hook a hose up to run outside of water. Can anyone help me out and show me their setups? Recommendations? I already have a ball valve on the water inlet side. But dont know where to go from there.
Thanks everyone! (I cant figure out how to upload photos yet)