Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Dash help! (Sorry I am taking over the discussion feed) my dash has the old style push-on-push-off switches and I was wondering what others have done to their dashes... this style looks pretty dated and the switches occasionally dont work. Time for a new dash... anyone have any ideas? Recommendations to update the helm look/function?

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Pic of dash

You can get new push button dash switches from Skidim . Supra wiring is a birds nest at best I would not want to try to change for different style switches. Somebody has already been in there the silver plates were black originally

Quote Originally Posted by michael hunter View Post
    You can get new push button dash switches from Skidim . Supra wiring is a birds nest at best I would not want to try to change for different style switches. Somebody has already been in there the silver plates were black originally
    Thanks for the heads up! Can anyone tell me exactly what all the buttons are for? I've only learned about the ignition, and the bilge... any help would be awesome. (Post pics of your dash if possible) thanks again ppl! I'm grateful for the help.

They are actually circuit breakers . They will pop if something goes wrong with the circuit. You can also use them for a switch if you push down on them. They do go bad after years skidim keeps them in stock.

Quote Originally Posted by michael hunter View Post
    They are actually circuit breakers . They will pop if something goes wrong with the circuit. You can also use them for a switch if you push down on them. They do go bad after years skidim keeps them in stock.
    I'm sorry, what I meant to ask. Was, "what are the buttons controlling"?.... the labels are all either worn or missing. I want to label them nicely and maybe get real labels made for them. Just not sure what they all are... thanks

Quote Originally Posted by scottschmitt View Post
    Thanks!