Default 86 comp sits low in water

New here. Hello to all. Was wondering if anyone’s comp ts6m sits deep in the water. I just purchased this boat, and seems to me sits low in water. With me and three more in the boat the swim platform sits 3 inches under the water. Is there anyway to make it rise up. I saw under the gas tank someone cut up pool noodles and stuck them under the gas tank. Any help will be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Dhmason1 View Post
    New here. Hello to all. Was wondering if anyone’s comp ts6m sits deep in the water. I just purchased this boat, and seems to me sits low in water. With me and three more in the boat the swim platform sits 3 inches under the water. Is there anyway to make it rise up. I saw under the gas tank someone cut up pool noodles and stuck them under the gas tank. Any help will be appreciated.
    Were the stringers replaced?

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Your comp originally had open cell foam under the floor they are known to absorb water especially ones that are left out in the rain. Your comp weighed 2350 lbs when new. Have it weighed and subtract the trailer weight.

Looks like they have been replaced along with the floor. To me looks like there no foam in the boat. In the back there are cut up noodles under the tank. I just bought this boat. Only the rear is sagging

Where are you located? I have 2 to compare to.

Resized_20160924_134120.jpgThis is for pic. is bout 3 years ago. I'm about 200 lbs. 18 to 20 gal. of fuel.

Hmmmm.... from that pic I might be over reacting. Mine is right there with that. Maybe just a inch lower.

I’m from Alabama. I go to Lake Mitchell.

Hmmmm.... from that pic I might be over reacting. Mine is right there with that. Maybe just a inch lower.
    Search for the SSR 2019 thread and find post #63, in there you can barely make out a teak swim platform, that is on the back of a Comp if you want a reference.
    '86 Comp TS6M - Reborn 2016
    Riding a HO Sports CX Ski

If you need comparison, come down to Lake Jordan and you can see my comp on the water to compare. Mine is an 84' with no water logged foam.