Default Boat Mate Trailer Bearing Hubs

I have a 2007 22SSV with a matching Boat Mate trailer, but I am concerned that the oil bath hubs are leaking and need to be replaced. My understanding is that Boat Mate went away from oil bath bearings and have gone to sealed bearings?

Any ideas on where to go for those items to retrofit onto my trailer?

Call Boatmate once they open up in the next week or so.

They are easy to deal with.

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk
    2018 Supra SL400

Quote Originally Posted by Midshank1 View Post
    I have a 2007 22SSV with a matching Boat Mate trailer, but I am concerned that the oil bath hubs are leaking and need to be replaced. My understanding is that Boat Mate went away from oil bath bearings and have gone to sealed bearings?

Any ideas on where to go for those items to retrofit onto my trailer?
    You should be able to get parts from any of the trailer places online. My 2006 Boatmate trailer uses Trailer Buddy oil bath hubs.

Are you getting water in the hubs? Because one drop of water will contaminate the oil making it obvious. The only issue I had was a slight leak with the caps. It left a very light film on the wheel but no water intrusion. My caps were plastic and the new style are aluminum. Swapped them out and no more leaks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My 2008 Boatmate trailer came with the Vault bearing system after a few years the caps would blow out ans leak grease all over. I went back with standard wheel bearing grease and trailer buddy greasable caps. Etrailer has been good to deal with.