Default Rear seat back removal on 2004 launch ss

Anyone know how to remove the rear seat on the 2004 direct drive? Can't see any hidden screws or clips. The seat base is the rear ballast tank, but the back has to come out first to remove the base. Appreciate any input.

Quote Originally Posted by secondsupra2004 View Post
    Anyone know how to remove the rear seat on the 2004 direct drive? Can't see any hidden screws or clips. The seat base is the rear ballast tank, but the back has to come out first to remove the base. Appreciate any input.
    I have 2000 DD, not sure it is the same as mine.

Remove the back of the seat, then remove the two side cushions. To remove the side cushions reach around the back and there are two bolts attached to each side cushion. The bottom of the back seat flips up and remove the screws. Then there are two screws on on each side of the board which connect to the tank. once the screws are out, you can lift the tank. to completely remove the tank you will need to remove the hoses.

I called Supra and the guy I spoke with was very helpful. He said to remove the forward panel on the rear ski locker and there should be some screws to release the back portion of the seat. He then thought that I will have to remove the speaker, reach in from the side and there will be screws on the inside. Hope that works.
    Thanks for your input.