Default 2010 Launch 22 Worlds won't start and no display after starting once this year

Hello,

We have a 2010 Launch 22 Worlds that won't start. We had it in the driveway yesterday and got it started after cleaning with the radio on for a few hours (and the key in run vice to the left new Supra owner mistake). I turned the boat off after a minute to check for water flow and then the boat won't start again. The display won't power on either. We put the batteries on a charger overnight and checked all the fuses under the dash, reset the circuit breaker by the batteries and checked for loose grounds under the dash- no luck. It seems like we have a bad ground somewhere but don't understand why the boat started right up then now won't start and the dash won't turn on? Batteries are from 6/2018 and no corrosion on the terminals although we were hard on them with the stereo on with the key in the run position. We tried to jump the batteries as well, no luck.

Any ideas? The dealer can't look at the boat until early June!

Thanks!

I would first check your volts on the battery or batteries after a charge.
    Maybe remove, clean, and reattach the battery cables.
    Trip and reset the breakers coming off the batteries - sounds like you have done that. Make sure all connections are tight.

There is also a red breaker in the engine hatch.

Make sure the throttle is in neutral and the red-lanyard is connected - this is more in the the starting side, not power to the dash.

Those are the easy things . . .

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk
    2018 Supra SL400

Quote Originally Posted by Seahawk Driver 8 View Post
    Hello,

We have a 2010 Launch 22 Worlds that won't start. We had it in the driveway yesterday and got it started after cleaning with the radio on for a few hours (and the key in run vice to the left new Supra owner mistake). I turned the boat off after a minute to check for water flow and then the boat won't start again. The display won't power on either. We put the batteries on a charger overnight and checked all the fuses under the dash, reset the circuit breaker by the batteries and checked for loose grounds under the dash- no luck. It seems like we have a bad ground somewhere but don't understand why the boat started right up then now won't start and the dash won't turn on? Batteries are from 6/2018 and no corrosion on the terminals although we were hard on them with the stereo on with the key in the run position. We tried to jump the batteries as well, no luck.

Any ideas? The dealer can't look at the boat until early June!

Thanks!
    When you say it won't start, do you mean the starter won't spin or the engine will not ignite? If it's the latter, check your emergency stop lanyard. Mine did the same thing last year. No display and motor spins but no ignition. Pushed the clip up in the emergency stop bracket better and vroom! I hope that is your problem as it's a simple fix.

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk
    2007 Supra 24 SSV 340 CAT
    Lake Bryan, TX