Hybrid View

Default wakeboard line length & speed setup on 21V

just wondering what settings (length,speed) other people are riding at as im looking to alter mine... mostly ride with full ballast only with a few people... i started slow an slowly increased the speed over the season now think i should ride slower

thanks

I ran at 75 ft, 23.5 mph. Wakeplate at 50 percent with the 1150 lb bag front upgrade and 400's on either side of the engine.

About exactly the same as Jon, but have the two rear bags upgraded to 650 each.... don't usually need to fill them, but sometimes and it is good for surfing....

I ride with 2 600's in the back, and people and the gas tank in the front. (I have a Santera completely converted to a wakeboard edition, although I still could use some front ballast)

I ride at 23.5, but only at 70 feet, cause I kinda suck. I'd be fine at 75 heelside, but my toeside jumps would come up short. I'm working on it.....

I'm running full balast tanks at about 20mph with 55' or rope. I am going to move back to 60. I get plenty of lift and the wake is soft to land in at that speed. Good speed and wake to get used to boarding behind.

Dave

I'm taking delivery of a 21V in early Sept. Thanks for the info, it will help when dialling in for the first time. Can't wait to get the supra.... Will post pics when it arrives here in Australia....

cheers