Default Indmar 340 Assault only 2700 RPM at WOT

Indmar 340 Assault will only reach 2700 RPM at WOT. I have replaced the fuel filter, cleaned K&N filter and replaced spark plugs. I checked fuel pressure and it is within spec. What should I try next?

Quote Originally Posted by Jhendrix39110 View Post
    Indmar 340 Assault will only reach 2700 RPM at WOT. I have replaced the fuel filter, cleaned K&N filter and replaced spark plugs. I checked fuel pressure and it is within spec. What should I try next?
    You might have a fault code that might be telling the motor "no-go". Try getting someone to hookup a scanner.

My next area would be plug wires, cap and rotor. Sounds like you have the spark plugs and fuel filter changed out. Those are the easiest parts.
    2018 Supra SL400

Quote Originally Posted by Jhendrix39110 View Post
    Need more info.
    Is it cutting out at 2700 RPM, or running smoothly just won't increase? Could be as simple as cable binding unless this is a newer electronic throttle control. What year is it?

It is a 2008. Cranks easily and running smoothly but just won’t increase. I took it out this weekend with 8 passengers. Max RPM was approx 3000

Fuel pressure regulator?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk