Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

About your gauges reading zero. Do you have analogue guages? I’m very interested in trying to help you troubleshoot this. Power to back of gauges? If not . Dive deeper.
    Fuel pump has a relay or contact I believe that comes from the ecm. Check that for possible no fuel pump. Any present voltage at pump?
    1999 SUPRA SANTERA
    LT-1
    HELP...!

No voltage at the pump and just replaced the key module, still same problem.. I have a multimeter tester but wouldn’t know how to test a relay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you have power on both sides of the fuel pump fuse with it installed in the fuse block? If the fuse is not the type you can probe, you can pull the fuse and check to see if you have 12V on one side of the socket. I am looking for a wiring diagram for your boat. Do you have one? If you have 12V at the fuse then you the circuit is open somewhere in between. That's why we need a diagram, or you get to trace wires.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I was going to call skiers choice for a diagram tomorrow morning. Hoping it’s not the ECM..

No joke!

I was unable to get a wiring diagram. Is there a way to test the ECM/ECU my self?

Tested relays and they are good but not getting power.

Excellent. Where does power to them come from? ECM or key switch? Can you see what color the trigger wires are and where they go?

It does not appear that they go to the ECM but are damn near impossible to to follow. Skiers Choice said they are not aloud to give me a wire diagram but a dealer may give it to me. I am waiting on a few calls back to see if one will hand it over. I just don’t want to start ripping wires out of harnesses without it. I feel I would make it worse.

Can't argue with your plan.