Default Media Connection Error

error.jpg

I know this question has been asked on here before, but I haven't seen solid answers.
    I live in Ohio and just recently bought a 2017 SE450 and had it shipped from Idaho. When it arrived, the batteries were unhooked. I hooked everything up and everything worked great. The next day, I turned the key and everything worked for about 5 minutes then this error popped up. The radio and all remotes stopped working. This error message now pops up every time as soon as your screen comes on when you turn the key. Does anyone have any sure fire fixes for this? Thanks in advance.

Following up on this thread as I have seen responses but never if the solutions have worked.
    Issue:
    2016 Supra - Bought in 2020 - Would not allow us to delete existing Bluetooth phones or pair ours and then suddenly all worked fine for the rest of summer 2020.
    Had the boat winterized 10-20. Just put her back on the water today and there is a phone we have never seen that is "paired". We cannot delete any phones or add other phones (we all got iPhone12s in Jan so need to delete all anyway). Tried turning off the boat, turning off the battery, etc. No matter what phone we try to delete it says its the same Phone "M's iPhone" and it never deletes regardless. Final attempt we got the Media Connection error message over and over as well as the inability to delete or connect new BT phones.

The USB has never worked so the is not an option. Please help as a boat on the water without music is not good!

Try restarting the boat with your phone in the bluetooth off and nothing connected to the USB ports for phones.

Or when the boat is still on, shut down the boat with a bluetooth device connected. I would also shut-down the switch. I have read where some people also kill the breaker to the battery too. Let it set a few minutes.
    Then turn-off your phone bluetooth and try starting the boat back up
    Last edited by MJHKnox; 03-15-2021 at 09:49 AM.
    2018 Supra SL400

Some 17 owners talked about having to go back to the dealer for a software update. Takes 15 mins, but did the trick. They might be able to show you where the connections under the dash for the ice unit to make sure all the pins have contact.
    Last edited by MJHKnox; 03-15-2021 at 09:55 AM.
    2018 Supra SL400

Because these boats are sensitive to voltage, I would loosen the battery cables and then put them back on and crank them down.
    Make sure your batteries are good.
    Last edited by MJHKnox; 03-15-2021 at 09:48 AM.
    2018 Supra SL400