Default Cover for 91 comp

Anyone know the best place to find a cover that actually fits my 91 comp? I’ve tried several and I’m not very happy with any of them. I’d love to find an original one but I’m guessing that’s near impossible. Thanks for any help!!

I used skiboatcovers.com when I bought one for my Rider. It was a perfect fit and that was when the boat was 27 years old at the time. Very surprised they had that particular model.
    Was just looking the other day to see if they have one for my ‘91 Comp as well and they do show that model listed. Scroll till you find one you want as they have a ton of different models listed. Make sure to read about all their options but I was pleasantly surprised with quality and price and turnaround time before.
    Last edited by Mischief IV; 05-20-2020 at 12:24 PM.

1983 Supra Rider aka Mischief IV
    1983 Supra Beast
    1985 Supra Rider
    1986 Supra Sunsport Skier
    1987 Supra Marauder
    1991 Supra Comp ts6m
    2012 Supra Sunsport 242

Quote Originally Posted by Mischief IV View Post
    I used skiboatcovers.com when I bought one for my Rider. It was a perfect fit and that was when the boat was 27 years old at the time. Very surprised they had that particular model.
    Was just looking the other day to see if they have one for my ‘91 Comp as well and they do show that model listed. Scroll till you find one you want as they have a ton of different models listed. Make sure to read about all their options but I was pleasantly surprised with quality and price and turnaround time before.
    Whole heartedly concur!
    Skiboatcovers.com