Default Ballast pumps run for 2-3 seconds

Hi,
    I have a 2013 242. All three ballast pumps will run (fill) but only for 2-3 seconds, then they turn off and reverse direction for a few seconds. I installed a brand new pump just to check and it did the same thing. The timers have plenty of run time left. I disconnected one of the fill hoses and put it in a bucket of water and it sucks water up really well for those few seconds so I don't think it's a pump issue. Ideas?

Doubt it would be the pumps, all three pumps with the same issue, but sounds like something telling the system to system to shut-off.

Did you try to adjust the timers to a different setting and save?
    If that model has Supra VISION, you can check in Menu > Util > Ballast and Plate Settings.
    2018 Supra SL400

Yes I have checked the settings. I increased all the timers as high as they will go. My previous post wasn't very good. The center tank pump will run okay (fill and drain). The other two are the issue. I plugged in the other pumps into the power supply for the the center pump and then they work also. But something is telling the power supply for the starboard and port pumps to run for only a few seconds and then reverse for a few seconds.
    PDM was replaced last summer because I lost all power to all pumps. The vision system was replaced a month ago because it started acting funny. I was hoping that replacing it was going to fix the ballast pump issue too but it didn't.
    Maybe there is some other ballast setting that I don't know about, or maybe the vision system needs some dealer programming?