Default 2009 24SSV Ballasts emptying on their own

Thanks for the great resource everyone. We recently purchased a 2009 24SSV and are very happy with it. We've already leaned on many of the opinions here, but have one specific question we couldn't find answered elsewhere.

All three ballast bags seem to be slowly emptying on their own, with the switches in the neutral position after filling. We were told the rear ballast bags were upgraded (look to be somewhere around 600-700lbs) and the playpen bag is the stock 1150lbs.

The first time out all three took a minute to prime. One even took 5 or 6 tries over 15 min period before finally starting to fill (at a stop, slowly moving, at a stop again). Interestingly, the one that primed and filled the quickest was the first to empty but the others soon followed (like over the course of 20-30 min).

Any thoughts? Thanks

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Have you tried replacing your pump impellers yet? I would start there.
    Try Wakemakers.com

1983 Supra Rider aka Mischief IV
    1983 Supra Beast
    1985 Supra Rider
    1986 Supra Sunsport Skier
    1987 Supra Marauder
    1991 Supra Comp ts6m
    2012 Supra Sunsport 242

As above replace pump impellers. They should
    fill right away. As far as emptying , they are either leaking into bilge at a fitting or bag, a weak impeller could allow ventruli effect emptying ( doubtful ) . Is there water in your bilge? I have had the surf side bag partially empty out the vent hole thus requiring a cork.
    2009 21v Worlds 340 Cat
    run your engine after you change the oil
    Doug